The 2016 Annual Quality Recognition Awards
KCQAA is dedicated to providing leadership to the information systems industry in improving quality and productivity. Through its annual Quality Awards Program, KCQAA provides its members an opportunity for recognition of outstanding accomplishments. We encourage all companies and information professionals to continuously seek improvement in their products and services, and to share those principles with other members.
The 2016 Quality Recognition Awards will be presented at the Quality Awards Banquet in November.
- Outstanding Quality Achievement by a Member Organization
- Outstanding Quality Achievement by an Individual Member
- For Best Presentation at KCQAA Business Meeting
Awards will be presented in each category only if, in the opinion of the Recognition Committee, exceptional performance has been demonstrated. Award Categories will be awarded through a nomination process. The award for Best Presentation is based on audience evaluations made throughout the year at each of the KCQAA business meetings. Winners are free to advertise their award, but not represent the award as any endorsement of product or service quality.
Winners are free to advertise their award, but not represent the award as any endorsement of product or service quality.
For categories requiring membership status, only those members whose annual membership is paid in full in accordance with KCQAA Articles of Association (Article VII – Membership) will be considered. Separate categories are available for recognition for outstanding accomplishments of individuals that do not have full membership status.
Four areas will be considered in evaluation award nominations. They are:
- Leadership examines the commitment and visible quality values demonstrated by the organization or the individual under nomination.
- Quality Planning examines the process for planning and achieving sustained quality leadership and continuous improvement.
- Quality Results examines the levels of quality improvement based upon quantitative measures.
- Customer Satisfaction examines the conscientious attention paid toward customer expectations and methods for determining customer acceptance.
Nominations must be received by November 1st, 2016, and are submitted by completing a nomination form and attaching documentation of your nominee’s accomplishments and qualifications.
Click here to access the 2016 Quality Recognition Awards Nomination Form